01 January, 2024

New Year Greetings 2024

The year 2024 has begun. I wish all of you lots of luck and happiness.
Here are my commitments to this blog, my website and social media.


About this blog

I planned closure of this blog once last year due to significantly low number of visitors. However, the trend has slightly changed in the last few months, and approximately 9.63k views have been recorded in 2023 (approximately 24.8 views a day). It is obviously not a large number, but it has exceeded my anticipation. Therefore, I have decided to continue updating this blog this year, and I endeavour to post new a new article on second and fourth Saturdays every month. However, it might not go as scheduled when I am busy. Check my social media accounts for latest updates.


About The Red List of Trains in Japan

The Red List of Trains in Japan will be slightly redesigned later this month, and its lists may look a little different. The website will be updated once every 2-3 months. I also have a plan to write articles about "fun facts", but I will probably post them to this blog rather than the website.


About the use of social media

As X has been getting more and more unreliable these days, I have decided to use it even less than last year. Instead of the former Twitter, I will use Mastodon, Bluesky and Threads more often than ever. I recommend everyone having an account on different social media platforms. Feel free to ask me any question related to railways in Japan or other general topics using those platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment